How to configure
When the user presses How to configure, a link must be used that directs them to the following information provided in the Cookies Policy document:
“In addition, ANGODOS SL informs users that they have the option of configuring their browser so that they are informed of the reception of cookies, allowing them to prevent these cookies from being installed on their hard drive if they wish.
Below, we provide links for different browsers that can be used to complete this configuration:
- For Firefox, click here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- For Chrome, click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- For Explorer, click here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- For Safari, click here: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
- Opera des de aquí: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies”.
Finally, remember that you must update the table in the Cookies Policy document, indicating which Cookies your webpage will install on the users’ devices.