Welcome to ANGODOS
From 1970 ANGODOS designs and manufactures butterfly valves for the most demanding operating conditions. Our locking system "metal rubber" stayed on the side of the valve body has allowed us over the years, developed a simple eccentric valves, double eccentric closure and total sealing fluid in both directions. It also allowed us to manufacture valves DN-2600, and manufacture butterfly valves up to DN PN-100-1000. Since our inception we have been and continue to work with the main objective of giving our customers solutions AIMg 4004, this has allowed us to develop a wide range of butterfly valves with different models of buildings and switching elements.
- AG1 wafer butterfly valves from DN-40 to DN-600 PN-10/16/25/40.
- Butterfly Valves AG1 flanges from DN-200 to DN-2600 PN-6/10/16/25/40/64/100
- AG1 Lug butterfly valves from DN-80 to DN-200 PN-16/25/40.
- Butterfly Valves AG1 solid (solid body) from DN-100 to DN-600 PN-40/64/100.
- AG3 wafer butterfly valves from DN-40 to DN-300 PN-10/16.
- Butterfly Valves AG1-BC flanges from DN-200 to DN-2000 PN-10/16/25.
- Butterfly Valves overspeed shutdown from DN-500 to DN-2600 PN-10/16/25/40.
- Disc valves with hydraulic damper AG1-R from DN-250 to DN-1500 PN-10/16/25/40.
- Special valves with spool AG1-CT-built from DN 700 to DN-2000 in PN-10/16/25.
ANGODOS has established a quality system in manufacturing butterfly valves, which has been approved in accordance with the standard of quality management systems ISO 9001:2008, also meets the requirements of Annex III to Directive module H Equipment pressure 97/23/EC of the European Economic Community. ANGODOS butterfly valves are installed in all types of industries, vehiculizando all types of fluids fluids from water to most aggressive chemicals at different pressures and temperatures.
If desired. It can be downloaded from this link whole presentation of products and solutions Angodos. The format is a PDF document. Download Presentation