BUTTERFLY CHECK VALVE AG1-R
ANGODOS AG1-R is a butterfly check valve, full bore with flanged body
ANGODOS AG1-R is a butterfly check valve, full bore with flanged body. The valve is available from DN200 to DN1500 The sealing gasket is the key for reliable sealing performance and it’s placed in the body. The disc is attached to the eccentric (simple or double) shaft bearing assuring an uniform seat and avoiding critical leaking by pressure discontinuities at the sealing area. In this way sealing system assures perfect sealing under the most demanding conditions. Full bore and hydrodynamic internal design provides outstanding hydrodynamic features minimizing the head loss. Automatic closing happens when the flow direction changes because of the offset and the counterweight. The end of the closing movement can be optionally damped The valve offers maximum safety due to the mechanic design, working without the need of any energy source.
- Full bore.
- Minimum head loss.
- Elastic sealing.
- Maximum safety, valve will automatically when sense of the flow changes
- Low maintenance due to robust, simple and compact design.
- Made with top quality materials, certified for drinking water and highly corrosion resistant.
- Easy elastomers replacement.
- Flat lateral gaskets included, body embedded for easy installation (optional).
- Flange connection according to UNE-EN 1092.
- Face to face dimensions series 13 and 14 according to UNE-EN 558.
- Low friction and maintenance free bearing system.
- Locking system on the shaft, no need to cut off the fluid flow for gearbox maintenance works (optional).
- Easy installation due to the lifting attachments and compact size.
- Wide manufacture range from DN200 to DN1500.
- Optimum performance in clean water and reused water systems up to 60ºC.
- Special materials available upon request.
- Other dimensions available upon request.